September 14, 2010

Sock Tuesday

Wait! I forgot! There HAS been knitting. I cast on some socks the night before my son was born! I even managed to finish them shortly after and got some pictures in the (rare) snow event that happens here in the south.

That's right snow is an event. We take the day off and everyone rushes to the store for bread, eggs and milk even though it's melted off by lunch most days. I still haven't figured out the stopping list. I always stock up on booze. It will keep you warmer. Well maybe not warmer, but happier.


I chose the Undulating Rib (rav) pattern to knit up in Smooshy's 'Buttery Peeps'. Unfortunately, pregnancy caused my body temperature to change so I haven't worn them yet. Maybe it will snow again this year.

1 comment:

turtlegirl76 said...

Oh pretty! I love butter peeps. Love the FO shot too. ;)