September 12, 2010

Where were we?

Let's see. Oh yes, this is a knitting blog. That requires me to, ummm...actually knit. Dagnabit! I knew there was a catch. I just had a baby people! I'm trying to make sure that I'm not ruining an entire NEW person from the get go. I can not be required to shower on a daily basis much less have personal time to hobby about.

Let's not forget that after I knit I must also write about it. That's a whole separate issue. One thing at a time here.


Nigel investigating new furniture. Nothing whatsoever to do with my drivel.

And then there's the not really optional photography aspect, because let's face it, no one wants to read a huge entry without pictures. That's why the newspaper has photos. The New York Times is written on a fifth grade level. Hell, I'm surprised that someone hasn't invented a pop-up blog. TURBOchic536.blospot.com IN 3D! Geez, y'all are relentless.

Fine. Some knitting as gone on: a hat (gifted) and 1/4 a sock without any pictures. You happy now? I've got to run. SAFF is coming up and I have to prepare my cover as a faux-knitter so they'll let me in.

No comments: