April 6, 2009

Covering feet one book at a time

Sock innovation (preview) by cookie a. She's my favorite sock designer. I've knit up her pomatomus twice and monkeys once. Both have reached world wide sensationalism, but I'm preaching to the choir here. So you know when my mother handed me a twenty spot for gas in February I immediately spent it one pre-ordering her new book.

I could go on and on about her new approach to helping each one of us become sock designers, but I'd rather just show you what instantaneously has been added to my sock queue. Not that I needed anymore, but these next few patterns do give me the excuse to buy more variegated yarn. We know how hard I have been trying to stay away from the pretties-well no more!

First up: Angee (rav)
Second batter: Rick (rav)
And lastly, Kai-Mei (rav)
All that's left is a trip to the yarn store for some yummy yarn supplies.

No comments: