March 30, 2009

Battlestar is over and so is this sweater (almost)

For some reason I find myself relating this sweater to cylons...I think it's because I just keep knitting multiples of the same thing. Two sleeves...two fronts...a pratically identical back to the front. I'd say that I could knit this thing with my eyes shut, but I'm not a machine ya know. *groan*


In true cylon fashion, I followed directions to the letter on the fronts, which I knew I was seaming together for a pullover, but not collar, which I had no intention of diverting from the directions but there was no way I had room to pick up all those stitches.


And in true TURBOchic fashion, I began this sweater in the winter (december) and am finishing it up just in time for the beginning of spring (or what I hope is the beginning of spring with no unlucky cold snaps).

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

It's looking good! I'm the same way, I have had an uncontrollable desire to knit with wool although it's completely impractical for the next six months!