January 6, 2009

Yarn Pron for HIS pleasure

Yes, the title was so clever yesterday that altered it for today's post. What can I say? I'm a genius. (HAHAHAHA! The first time I typed that it came out G-E-U-N-I-S! What a dope!)

Now, don't get excited by like three WHOLE posts in a row. Today make me officially out of photos. I have other photos I have to take, but that damn life issue keeps creeping back into my daily fantasies and interrupting my *ahem* photography sessions with the models. There's no fondling of any kind during those sessions either. The Heathers have that in their contract. All 7 of them.


They haven't, however, said anything about no touching during the creative process following the photography session. I think they will be in for the most wild ride of their life as they are molded into shape by yours truly. Woohahahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I LOVE that color! That'll be a great jacket!