I have been forever in getting these FO shots together because:
1. I don't have my own personal photographer, turtlegirl, nor do I have the desire to have fantastic hair.
2. For some reason I have not purchased a tripod, I must like taking crappy bathroom mirror shots.
3. It allows me to suddenly discover my sunglasses left under the grill on the porch....
4. In fact, I am super lazy-BUSY! I mean busy!
5. Photography requires my husband and I to rearrange time sharing with all our pets. psst hooman, 4 dis I'm gonna ned moar treats.
This was really a 2008 FO but as you are all really aware, I am nothing if not mediocre. So this FO is coming to you in the new year.
Pattern: Tree Jacket by Zephyr style
Yarn: Ambrosia by the cheapyarnwithpoorshipping website in colorway Sangria
Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda: I should have made this knit a much closer fit. I like it and will even where it out in public repeatedly, but it would have been tons better if I had stopped making increases on the arm portion of the raglan increases. I had to decrease immediately in the *ahem* armpit of the arms so that the sleeves didn't swallow me whole. I would have also continued the garter stitch to somewhere other than the middle of my boobs. (They are small enough, I don't need to try to divide them in half again to appear smaller.) I recommend knitting Lady February first. It has better directions and will help you know what you require shape-wise to look good. All in all, I'd recommend this to anyone as a good knit.