March 17, 2008

FO Monday

Last week The Hubby suggested that we meet up with some of his old high school friends and see their new baby. Saturday, I got to hold the most rambunctious 4 months old baby girl ever. For four hours. She loved every bit of the atmosphere at Applebee's; She would almost stand and dance on her own every time the music had a beat. It was adorable and painful. Now, I want one.

The next day, Sunday, I could not stop myself from knitting up a few Itty-Bitty hats (ravelry) for some reason. I blame it on the left over fleece for topping hats. I can't just let that go to waste, can I?


Pattern: Simple Baby Cap 3 from Itty-Bitty Hats by Susan B. Anderson
Yarn: Malabrigo in colorway Pollen I bought at Charlotte Yarns, just for this hat. Only 'bout 1/2 a skein used.
Needles: US 9 circs on my options set, so I could magic loop.
Size: 2 years and up
Mods: I added the fleece topper as suggested.


Pattern: Simple Baby Cap 2 from Itty-Bitty Hats by Susan B. Anderson
Yarn: The leftovers from PoPo's first jacket by Berroco. The yarn line is called foliage in colorway chinese lantern (now discontinued) and three rows of Malabrigo in colorway Pollen.
Needles: US 7 circs on my options set, so I could magic loop.
Size: newborn to 6 months. My gauge wasn't perfect.
Mods: I added the fleece topper as suggested and had my CPD Freddie model it. Poor Freddie. Does he remind you of anyone?


2 comments:

Rabbitch said...

Actually that dude in the pink hat reminds me of ... well ...

This:

http://rabbitch.blogspot.com/2005/01/gimme-that-thang.html

You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

"now i want one".

Oh shit. Ima be an uncle.