March 14, 2008

Dear Hubby,

Thanks for agreeing to let me use our bed as an impromptu blocking board. I'm not really sure how I got you to agree to this idea. I'm even pretty sure I managed to ask you this fully clothed. I'm also sure that it wasn't until yesterday (after you agreed) that I mentioned I would go for a beer run. In fact, I have no clue as to why you were okay with this so readily. Especially since this means that we're sleeping on the floor, but as a gesture of good will I will let you sleep on our oh-so-comfy sofa, while I take the floor.


I know this means that we will not be able to lock the cats out when we sleep. Although, now that I think about it, sometimes we let the cats sleep with us on the weekends. And by "with us," I mean "on me." But that's okay, I have plenty of space. You always let me sleep diagonally across the bed anyway.


And just so you know I really have no clue how long this will take to dry. I am hoping that it will finish drying tomorrow before we get back from visiting somefriendofyour'snewbaby. If not, it will mean another night or more of sleeping not-on-our-bed. I'm sure you were aware of this fact when you agreed to this deal.


Or not. Because honestly, I have no idea why you are allowing your wife's hobby to overcome your personal space.
Love, Your Wife

3 comments:

evilsciencechick said...

psssst! TurboHubby? A hairdryer on low will work wonders on making it dry faster! Then you get your bed back! And maybe a little sumthin sumthin for being so brilliant! ;)

Virtuous said...

LOL!! Too funny!
Especially @ you asked him fully clothed! Hilarious!

Gurl you better transfer that to the bedroom floor now and lock the kitty's out.

I oculdn't tell you the last time a slept on the floor!! NOT happening! Haha!

Your hubby is a good!!

Janet Richards said...

I thought my hubby was sweet, but sleep on the floor he would not! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with My Hemlock and Pi when I'm done - maybe if I show my hubby your blog entry........perhaps?