February 27, 2008

Mails Here!

I promised to show you what I found in the mailbox-alright on the porch-Tuesday and here it is.


Enough balls of yarn to knit up a Cobblestone!

This yarn is TONS softer than I had imagined. Although I haven't knit with it yet, it my be softer than the donegal/silk blend used in the Weasley Sweater. I rubbed it on the Hubby's arm as he was cooking last night so he could feel it immediately after I opened the box. He made appreciative "mmmmm" noises, which I know to infer as "he likes it." (My husband. He doesn't talk.) I would get to work on it right away, but I can't because he's holding my birthday present hostage. My birthday present which contains the needles I need. Oh, the irony!

1 comment:

turtlegirl76 said...

But the yarn is for a sweater for him. So really, he's denying himself.