May 16, 2006

ON STRIKE!


(picketing cats)

I went work this morning and it went sour from there. It's sad when you have to leave the office crying. It's sad when you really like your boss and you can no longer work for him due to his wife. It's really sad because I will be taking a LARGE pay cut. However, I'd like to see this as a sign from God. It's sounds silly and zealous, but maybe God has to really push all your buttons before you will listen to him and take the plunge.

Lord, I pray that I can learn from your example and forgive the boss's wife. I pray that I am strong enough to quit my job without any mudslinging. I pray that I am able to keep my eyes and ears open and my mouth shut. Please give my hard head enough knocks so that I understand what I am to do. Thank you Lord for all that you have done for me and continue to do for me. Thank you for my wonderful and understanding husband. Thank you for keeping me from harm. Thank you for the wonderful blessings you have given me. I am glad to say that you are my banner, my strength and my shephard. Amen.

For those of you who do not have a relationship with God or do not want one, I can only say that it is because Him I have some peace today, even though it has not been a peaceful day.

No comments: