April 4, 2011

Starting the week with a finish-

I am happy to say that Tree Duo (rav link) is done!  It's actually a rather quick knit regardless of what the time frame on my ravelry account says.  I'm going to tell you that I drug it out, because it's such a great knit.  But y'all know me well enough to interpret that correcting as-I am lazy so it took three times as long as it really should have.


Still, I love this knit.  I was happy to do it again the second time.  Unlike some socks I know...



This was knit up with the yarn I bought two years ago at SAFF.  It took 99% of both skeins.

 I'm glad I got two and didn't double up the yarn like one of the ideas I was throwing around.  Can you imagine?  YIKES!

Better FO shots to come!

1 comment:

Lainey said...

Love it!! So pretty!! I adore that color!!