January 8, 2011

Sock Blanket Saturday

Last Saturday, I teased you that there would be a bonus about today's square.  I am sure that you, my astute readers, guessed that the second square would be white, rather than black.  I'm also sure that you figured there would be more dyeing activity involved with this square.


What I'm sure you didn't guess, even though you are rather clever, was that you would get to decide the color!  Below you will find four choices of Kewl-Aid.  Leave a comment as to which one you think the square should become. 

a) possibly blue? red?
b) purple
c) burgundy?
d) pale yellow





















 
Color with the most votes wins and I'll post the results next Saturday!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm going to have to go with grape. I hate grape flavored anything, so I think this is a better use of the stuff

Lainey said...

Black Cherry-- burgundy is such an amazing color!! I love the shade! Perfect contrast to the other colors, I'm sure!

Anonymous said...

gotta go with the purple!

turtlegirl76 said...

Stay cheerful! Go Lemonade!