October 29, 2010

First Sock Syndrome

I really like the Hourglass sock  pattern (rav), so I don't know what's holding up this pair of socks.  Strike that, I really do know.  It's called purling and it's my nemesis.  I hate purling.  Is it too early for Second Sock Syndrome?  Can I claim First Sock Syndrome?


Also, I bought some yummy alpaca sock yarn and it's perfect for a pair of Kai-Mei (rav) socks.

I was so excited when I bought it I immediately hand wound it into a ball.

I may not knit the second hourglass sock right away.  I may knit the first Kai-Mei with my new delicious alpaca sock yarn until I get sick of ribbing and then switch back.  Or the sock blanket I am working on might get some attention. 

What about y'all anyone ever get First Sock Syndrome?

1 comment:

turtlegirl76 said...

Yeah, anything with twisted stitches. I despise them!