November 25, 2007

Posting from Bed


Because I am super lazy, I took these pictures of my Weasley Sweater progress without leaving my bed. Just hold the silly thing up and shoot. While not a really great progress shot, it did get the color almost perfect. The picture below is the more 'poised' shot where you can see the fruits of my labor. And really isn't that what blogging is all about?



I finally made it to the sleeves this past break. A little under one half a sleeve finished and a little over one and half to go! Yippee!

In other news, PoPo's costume is getting closer and closer to completion. I have a few inches of straight st st to do before "binding off." Why "binding off" you say? The pattern has you binding off only to pick those stitches back up with you go around the hem to add the ribbing. I plan on just placing those stitches on a holder instead. Although, I am likely to run out of yarn before I get to that point. I'm not really upset as it's just acrylic yarn I can run out to Wal-mart and purchase. Soon there will be one humiliated PoPosaurus for y'all to view. Soon.

Backtracking, I discovered why my shoulders where hurting. First, I would like to give myself a little pat on the back. *pat*pat*pat* It was not from my poor posture or marathon knitting sessions, but rather from three nights in a row of sleeping with my arms above my head. Yes, I am five. A while back we got a CaliKing bed and the Hubby and I are stretching out just because we can apparently. It has nothing to do whatsoever with me being a bedhog, no matter what you hear from the Hubby. I have slept with my arms in a more normal position (spread eagle instead of straight up) the past few nights and I'm feeling much better. See, I knew reading that forum on Ravelry would put thoughts in my head.

1 comment:

Hockey Mom said...

Sleeping can cause all kinds of issues, can't it? Yay for getting closer.

I have a feeling the month of december will be all "house" all the time!