October 8, 2007

Weekend FO

Is it any surprise what I spent my spare time this weekend knitting on...

nope.

I have decided to make the sleeves of my SAFF Cardigan 3/4 length instead of full length. I certainly have the yarn to make the full length sleeves, but the picture shows the model with the sleeves pushed up a bit and I like that look. Also, I am one of those people who are constantly shoving both sleeves back towards my elbows anyway, so it would pointless to have long sleeves. (I also have long hair which I constantly pull back into a pony tail.)

However, all these changes make it a bother to just knit up a pair of sleeves real quick. There are calculations to be made and erased and made again. There are multiple trying ons to see if the sleeve is working out. There are rows and rows of stitches to be knit and possibly ripped back out. There will be NO DANG SWATCHING though. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero. I am done with swatching. Sleeves will commence this week.

So my weekend was good how did yours go?

No comments: