July 22, 2007

Still no knitting...

While, there has been some serious knitting going on, I still have no pictures of an FO for you to see nor any of my current WIP. I also still have not taken any pictures of the food stock piling, i.e. canning, that has done on here either. Rather I have been scrapbooking and reading instead.

Last night around 4:30 a.m. I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly hollows after starting at 9 p.m. Saturday night. The book arrived via US mail around 4p.m. while I was in the middle of a crop with my mother 2 and a half hours away. Oddly enough, this is what happened with book six too. It's prolly a good thing they release the book on a Saturday, because my sleep schedule is all out of wack. I woke up a 8:00 this morning only 3 and a half hours later that I went to bed, and journaled in my scrapbooks until around 4 this afternoon when I decided that I needed four hour nap. Now it's the hubby's turn to read the book. Needless to say not a lot of speaking has gone on in this house today and the poor dog is going stir crazy without a Mom to take her on a walk.

Soon my friends, soon I hope to have an actual post for you. Right after I finish canning the corn, and tomatoes (separately) and sneak the new camera away from work for a few good shots of the hand knits.

No comments: