April 14, 2006

Modify

Because I am down right lazy, I will "cheat" on my posting today. after taking two days to reposnd to the forwarded quiz i got and not giving a hoot about spelling, grammar, or fixing most of the bulleting/forwarding errors, I figured it was worthy of a post. Plus, I couldn’t not send this on after I read # 25. “Who is most likely to respond? Well, since Becca sent it to me, I would say both Jen and Elaine. Jen always modifies the questions though…it can be very interesting.” From Teri. And yes I will be modifying the questions.

-jen
  1. What is your occupation? Legal Aide, which is not as thrilling as it sounds.
  2. What color is your underwear? White, because it’s NOT that time of the month.
  3. What are you listening to right now? “Jewelry of the Lords”, as the sugar-high, slightly dim-witted high schooler called my Lord of the Rings sound track
  4. What was the last thing you ate? Butterscotch candy
  5. Do you wish on stars? Only when I’m all sentimental camping
  6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Electric blue
  1. How is the weather right now? Mid 70’s with a breeze; the kind that makes you want to plant things, even if you have a brown thumb like me.
  2. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mr. Callaway, who doesn’t understand refinancing you home costs money.
  3. Do you like the person(s) who sent this to you? Teri? I have to say yes, she’s co-dependent. Plus, I want to keep her as a friend.
  4. How old are you today? 25
  5. Do you use straws when you drink? Yes. Especially with fizzy drinks
  6. Favorite sport to watch? Jumping, tumbling
  7. Have you ever dyed your hair and it turned out wrong? Yes, I used sun-in in high school and whenever the sun set my hair would appear the same color. Bad very bad.
  8. Do you wear contacts/glasses or other apparel to hide your identity? No, unfortunately.
  9. Pets are…a necessity.
  10. Favorite month so far this year? Mmmmmm…that’s a tough one. January to was too stinkin’ cold. February I got back my tax returns, but that required me to do taxes. March I made $300.00 + cards for my birthday, and this month it has been glorious weather. I’m going with this month-the sex has been the best.
  11. Grossest food you’ve ever eaten? I don’t care for mushrooms.
  12. What was the last movie you watched? Matty and I finished the ever so romantic Beast Machines, season 1 last night.
  13. Favorite day of the year so far? My paid day off.What do you do to vent anger? I complain A LOT! Sometimes I throw things. I get it from my mom.
  14. What do you do to vent anger? I complain A LOT! Sometimes I throw things. I get it from my mom.
  15. Fall or Spring? Hot or cold? Gay question. NEXT!
  16. Hugs or kisses? Black or white? Who cares? I’m not gonna be kissin’ you!
  17. Cherry or Blueberry? Red or Blue? Who cares as long as it has sugar!


24. Do you want your friends to email you back? Goodness no. I really have no interest in knowing my friends this well.
25. Who is most likely to respond? Whoever I picked on the most! (Do we have to ask this question ever time people?)
26. Who is least likely to respond? See above
27. Who do you live with? My husband and in my adulterating spare time my boss.
28. When was the last time you laughed so hard you peed a little? Almost today, while plant shopping. We went to a local “hardware” shop were the “sales clerk” was all of 8. He was telling me all about the best soils and dirts. Heck! I learned what soil conditioner is. I bought almost everything he suggested. He sounded like he knew more about it than me. And by sounded, I mean he had a hick accent. I love little kids and hick accents! The problem is that they turn into adults with hick accents and that isn’t so funny.
29. What is at the bottom of your closet? Somewhat used clothes. The re-wearable again kind.
31. What did you do last night? See #18
32. Favorite body product? Bubble bath. I love it.
34. What are you afraid of? Blaim.
35. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Will this question further me in life? No. I refuse to even waste the time on it.
36. Favorite car? I’m L-O-V-I-N-G, Matt’s new truck. It’s fun to ride in, its fun to drive and it makes him look sexy.
37. Favorite dog breed? Now, this question is more like it. And I’m completely at a loss here. Looks alone? Weimaraner Personality alone? Prolly the retriever.
38. You have a “special” key on your key chain, like the key in The Mexican (movie)? NO, but I should. See number #14
39. How many years at your current job? 0.4
41. What state(s) would you NOT live in? Boring ones like Ohio. Or ones that never sleep, Like New York.
4. Why is this 4 and not 42?
45. Who do you trust with your life? Nearly everyone. I have a high opinion of humanities altruist nature. Look at the spirit of the Nation after every natural disaster.
46. What is the most terrified you have ever been? When PoPo was being chased (and nearly died) by a mule. All I could do was scream. I was so made and so glad when she was ok. I know what parents o through. It’s tough man.
47.What is your Favorite T.V. show? We refuse to pay for T.V. I have strong morals/values/beliefs and I refuse to bend them. I’m also a huge recycler.
48. Speaking of which, do you recycle? If no, then why are you too lazy to save the planet?
49. Are you obsessive about anything? I am most definitely about picking things (zips, scabs, threads, hangnails, etc.) and slightly about other crap, like how full the sink gets before it bothers me, the direction and organization of my clothes in my closest, or the direction/order in which my errands are done. I’m weird, Matt loves me anyway, thankfully.
50. Are you currently in love? See above
51.Have you ever kissed on the first date? The question is what haven’t I done on a first date. I was a little skanky in high school, due to my last of knowing the difference between good “he likes you” and bad “he likes you”, i.e. attention and love.
52. Are you tired of the quiz? Yes the person who first wrote it sucked at quizzes. I bet he/she failed most of their high school quizzes.
53. What year do you or did you Graduate Highschool? Yes, let’s relive those glory days. Thank heaven above I actually made it through them.
54.Who is your favorite Actress? Reese Witherspoon, Audrey Tatu’ (French)
56. Do you want Children? YES! Two little girls (I’m planning on kidnapping three though: Amelia, Brittany, and Vanessa)
57. Beach or Mountains? Ooohhh, which is the lesser of two evils….sand everywhere or nothing anywhere? I hope heaven is set up like the suburbs.
58. Party or movie? As long as it has alcohol. What you don’t drink at the movies? Weenie.
59. Hot or Cold? Good gravy. It did happen (see Question 21). GAY
59. AKA “The updated better question.” Would you rather burn to death or freeze to death? Burn. If I go in a lava downpour it’ll be really fast.
60.Blue or Brown? WTF? I hope this quiz writer burns in hell.
61. sparkle or not.? Sparkle, whatever, the hell that means…
62. Do you believe in God? Yes, and He’s prolly gonna take my name off His list after He reads this quiz.

No comments: