It's done, I finished it at 1:06 am on Sunday night/Monday morning. Rust Root:
This would have been a really quick knit if I hadn't screwed up on the first go round. (must swatch. must swatch.) Y'all have read that drama, so I won't continue with it.
Patten: Rusted Root from Zephyr Style
Yarn: 3 Skiens of Cotton Fleece in colorway Victorian Pink. I have probably about 1/3 skien left from my third skien.
Needles: I used a US size 6 needle from the neckline down. The bottom ribbing and the sleeve ribbing used a US size 5 needle instead of a recommended US size 4. In retrospect, I probably should have used a size 7 on the body to get the correct gauge (5 stitches per inch). I was getting a full 6 stitches on the size 6s. Which would totally explain for the ripping and reknitting I had to do. (must swatch. must swatch.)
Mods: I knit this shirt to a little longer than 15 inches from underarm to bottom edge. This is something I plan on wearing to work with some hip hugger pants and there can be no belly at work. As cute as the undershirt sticking out is in all the ravelry pics, that probably won't fly either.